page 8 Discipline Policy
page 9 Dress Code & Policy
page 10 Fees - Fines - Textbook, Computer, Tuition, Registration
page 11 School Day - Drop-off, Tardy, Pick-up, Schedule
page 12 Food - Lunch - Snacks - Birthdays - Food Allergies
page 13 Governance - School Board, PFO
page 14 Health Policies - Emergency Form - Medication - Illness - School Safety Plan - Asbestos - Pest Control
page 15 After School Care
page 16 Photos
RULES AND POLICIES
· The school is responsible for each child from their arrival until dismissal.
· The building will be unlocked at 7:30 AM and supervision will be available then. After dismissal we cannot provide continued supervision.
· Students may not leave school grounds during the school day without the express permission of the office unless they leave with a parent or a responsible adult who has written parental permission. Students must be signed out at the office.
· Students are not to bring toys from home unless requested by the teacher for a class project or event.
· No student may ride a bike to school.
· Student operated motorized vehicles are not permitted on school property.
· Our building is a smoke-free area.
· Visitors must sign in at the school office to be greeted and receive a visitor’s badge.
VIOLATION OF SCHOOL POLICY
If there is a violation of official written school policy, you may appeal to the School Board of Directors in writing by:
· Stating the specific concern
· Indicating where it fits into the curriculum or how it is a school-wide procedure
· Stating what you see as a solution
· Stating how a commission representative may contact you if more information is needed.