- In the event that more applications are received than seats are available, the registration deadline at Saints Francis and Clare Catholic School is Friday, August 5, 2011.
- The State of Indiana deadline to apply for the Indiana School Choice Program is September 6.
- All students must be enrolled in the school of their choice by September 16.
Do you qualify for the Indiana School Choice Program?
- Are you an Indiana resident?
- Has your child attended at least 2 semesters in public school and is that child enrolled in 2nd - 8th grade at Saints Francis & Clare?
- Does your household income align with the Income Eligibility Chart?
Indiana students who have attended public school for at least two semesters or students entering Kindergarten who meet the income requirements specific to the Scholarship Tax Credit Program might be eligible for additional assistance through the State of Indiana.